Monday, 4 August 2008

3rd August - Sunday

Up late. Morning exercise, sit on the floor this time. It's good to have few copies of yellow pages around.

I have breakfast then head off to work. It's Sunday, so a slow pace of work. I have two coffees to keep me going. August is a quiet month for the restaurant and a look on the rota for the next week tells me - move on man... There's even less hours than last week, ok then.

Go straight home. Have early dinner and chat with housemates. Then have to leave to catch the bus as there are not many of them on Sunday. Tonight I visit the Polish church again and stay there for a while to attend the meeting. I've lived abroad for four years, but for the first time something draws to me to the Polish community these days. What is it ? I meet a group of exceptionally cheerful people there. Good evening but late night home...

Two good phonecalls first. I catch up with brave sister Ania, things are hot ! And Lizzie came back to Manchester from Cornwall today and things are good ! We'll meet up tomorrow.

I have shower, then some quiet time for evening exercise. A blessing.

JotD, recap & journal and soon to bed.

So what time is it then ? 1.02 There we go again...

No comments: