Morning doziness saga continues today, however there are some little improvements... The alarm wasn't set on and I get up at 7.22 am, it would be good to get up later tomorrow anyway as the Thursday nightshift is ahead.
I leave for the job interview in the morning and arrive 15 minutes before time, so that's fine. I took the wrong bus by mistake, which actually brought me closer to the place where the interview is being held. It goes well and I think I will pursue it further ...
A cup of not-too-strong-coffee to invigorate when I come back, then spend one hour working with the instrument. Relax into basics. And speaking about the basics, the Alexander work is very nourishing today.
More time with guitar after lunch, the shoulders are tensed, so relax them. Then off to the local shop, and back to guitar again. I miss electric ...
In the evening I talk with Piotrek on skype. He and Anita married last weekend and are in very good spirits, happy friends ! Wonderful to talk ...
It's an evening of organizing. Emails, some welcomed messages from friends.
It's 23.24 now and the guitar is waiting for some quiet play...
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment