It's 7:20am, that's when I hear the alarm clock for the first time and rise. Morning exercise followed by breakfast, and some emailing. That's how the day begins.
I stay in the Learning Centre between 10 & 15 o'clock, not much is going on, so I spend time studying the national curriculum and checking out some online teaching resources. Tomorrow will be more busy.
Back home and AT lie-down procedure, gradually falling asleep... I allow it to happen - a gently quality nap, something I don't get that much, really.
I wake up, make a cup of tea and chat with one house mate. Then it's JotD. Some people are around to view the rooms, and since the landlord hasn't arrived yet, I keep them company and also show my room, one of them might decide to take it. Ah yes, I'll be moving in 11 days !
Go out to the local hairdresser, it's high time ! They have the best hairdraisser chair in the world, really.
Guitar Practice. One hour of this, done - I feel more alive.
It's dinner time. I continue using up food from Ania, kotlety mielony today, mmm. But housemate Mal got it wrong and thinks these are meat balls. What an insult !
It's still early - I write. It's useful to keep the track of the various processes going on. I send some emails. Then late evening exercise, for a change.
I've been very fortunate to receive a lot of information recently. I apply it.
Post this and soon to bed. It's 00:17
The morning sitting tomorrow - something to look forward to ...
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment