Late night, late rise.
Sitting exercise, with little experiment engaging breathing.
I have breakfast. Oops ! I forgot about our conversation with Jan, but he is still online. We update each other on various news, then I call my mum.
Out to the shop, the fridge is restocked now and I also shouldn't run out of socks.
AT lie-down. There's a moment of noticing - relationship with space around me, and how flat my experience of it is. Seeing it already changes something, the space opens up. And that's the interesting moment when after noticing I tend to react habitually to it, and for example engage in the inner commenting about it. This time however I say stop to it and choose just to be with the moment. AT work leads straight to JotD.
Some e-mails, then reheat pizza for lunch and hang around with Ajiz for a while and watch telly with him.
Do few odd jobs and have some rest. At one point while reflecting on the Theme I notice all those colors in the room and in a mirror a reflection of the clouds passing by across the blue sky with the bird slowly cruising far in the distance. This happened instantaneously. Again, instead of analyzing the moment I kind of ride on it's wave. How wonderfully rich is this world we are living in ...
Out to work. At one point I allow myself to get angry about something, but the reaction to it was rather exaggerated and inappropriate. So I had my 'level two' moment and it sucked me dry of energy. Well, there we go, always good to have the reminder. Finish the job very late tonight, it's 00:50 when I leave the restaurant, so miss my last bus. I manage to join 4 other people traveling on the cab though, and it only costs me a fiver to get home.
Very late night then. AT recovery lie-down, recap of the day, journal and to bed. The night animal is on !
Today's noticing: noticing extends the present moment. or at least it seems to be like this to me.
3:04 on my clock.
Tuesday, 15 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment